Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy Year

It's been over 8 months since I last posted on this blog which is way too long between posts.  Time flies by, but that's no excuse.

2010 has been a good one (so far).   I ended one contract and started another in July.  This one is based in Charlotte, but after I worked the first couple of months, the remaining time is mostly from home.

After 4 years on one cell phone, we recently purchased Smart Phones (HTC EVO on Sprint)  Getting used to using it, especially the touch screen functions, but I've only had it for 2 weeks so far.

Summer brought us a vacation in the Mountains, with the whole family and celebrated our granddaughter's first birthday. 

And finally the election is over--the ads are gone, but it seems like everyone is disgruntled about the results.   I'm not.  More incumbents were voted out this year than in any year since I've been voting against the incumbents since 1982.  Of course, the incumbents I voted against this year both won.

Stay Gruntled, enjoy the weather (no matter what it is), and I'll catch you in a another 8 months or less.

P.S.  If you didn't change the clocks back yet, please do it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment