Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Play Ball!

Two words can never be more gruntling to me, today marks the start of the exhibition season for Major League Baseball, and the World Champion Philadelphia Phillies (I love saying that!) got to work getting ready to defend their Championship along with the other 29 teams including my favorites, the Colorado Rockies.

It's also time for me to start evaluating the talent, so I can finalize my order for drafting my fantasy baseball team and determine who I keep from last year.

And once again I get to maximize my XM Radio subscription by listening to a lot of baseball from all over the country over the next 8 months.

In the meantime I'm heading to the mountains for a few days of skiing (and escaping the oppressive 70 degree heat of Denver) before resuming my job hunt in earnest.

Hope everyone has a Totally Gruntled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment